Wednesday, March 10, 2010

slacker

I have been a big blog slacker recently---and need to get back on track. Life is just plain busy and I want to remember it all!! Spring is in the air around here with the sand hill cranes back to nest, and woodchucks, muskrat, opossums, raccoons out and about day (and night). We've been awoken the past 2 nights from raccoons fighting (or mating) outside our windows. We are still deep in the throws of potty training. We had been using marbles as an incentive-the twins would get one marble to put in a cup every time they went wee wee and FIVE for #2. Well, scratch that and the dentist. Who knew bubble gum machines were FAR better than marbles in a cup. There has been more pee around here that ever before. I am secretly hoping the baby will not be far behind. While the girls have been wearing 'big girl panties' in the day (and wearing not much else but that-ugh)- we are still diaper dependent at night and poop is still a big issue.

Here is a typical snapshot in my day. Yesterday I had to work and when I got home, my mom, who I am daily indebted to for watching my children-was frying up noodles for their lunch...And what a mess noodles can make!!!! So there were noodles everywhere and smashed grapefruit pieces and someone decided that they were going to pee in their big girl panties and that was running down the chair. Oh and did I mention we have a major Asian ladybug crisis in our house as well as ants.....Blaine is calling the bug guy today....we are being overrun by insects. So, it was too early for a tub bath and to the sink it was. I think bathing in the sink must be much for fun than the tub or shower.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are my little skinnies with their Buddha Hair styles--and you can see who else wants IN!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

definitely not happy about not getting in the sink-who knew I could really use 3 sinks
Photobucket


more piggy tail pics---they are just too funny and cute

Photobucket

Photobucket

This past weekend was Grandma Blanca's 100th Birthday. She had sewn these dresses for the twins when they were little and can still wear them as shirts. Happy Birthday Grandma!

Photobucket

And just playing around before naptime after church

Photobucket

1 comments:

marlene March 10, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

The noodles were a terrible mess, they tried forks, than spoons and than hands and they were mooshing them around with their hands, they were everywhere along with the the grapefruit slush. Elle hadn't slept and she was almost to the point to just staring in a hole and she forgot to go potty. I put them in the sink, mama cleaned the table and floor. Noodles will be added to the menu for an outdoor picnic with a hose nearby. Oh ya I am giving them a huge jar of vaseline to play with as well.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP