Sunday, July 13, 2008

Geraniums






Uncle Brent was here this weekend from Kentucky, and saw the twins for the first time. Has it been that long since he was here last? Remind me to get a picture of him on the blog....Well, corn season has begun and the farm is in full swing. Hurry up and get your corn, it's selling fast! I picked a handful of fresh raspberries today-yum! The Morgans were here w/CJ for the weekend and was fun seeing them. We took a ride on the lake. The girls' life jacket outfits made them look like Ninja Turtles. Elle was having fun with Grandpa E driving the pontoon. Blaine's mom has such beautiful flowers at the lakehouse this year and Eden especially has been enthralled with them. They know they aren't to touch the flowers but can smell them and have been following those rules about 95% of the time. Elle has this funny way she leans into the flowers to smell them. I got some beautiful photos of the girls with grandma's flowers. Elle is in pink, Eden in blue (Katia, thanks again for those precious outfits).

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP